1. Really nice people who agreed to switch seats with us on our flight to Amsterdam so our girls could sit pretty much together.
2. The rain died down from a downpour between us landing and exiting the airport in Geneva. We even GOT to try out our new rain covers.
3. Almost all the girls claimed that the nap we LET them have was the best part of the day so far.
4. A friendly local who gave us directions which means we haven’t been lost at all (I mean have the girls practise map reading)…yet.
5. A lovely hike to Voltaire Castle.
6. Great pictures of sleeping girls.
7. A decent selection of movies and tasty food on the plane.